The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Watch U Wearing Friday..........

Rich don't twist my arm, Chronomatics are very difficult especially since during the last years prices have risen and dials have resourfaced.
I personnally believe in the earlier numbers and the early first series case features which are pretty evident to see at least in metal.
I am sure that Jeffs watch is original as was mine in the sale first owner with all the paperwork. The other watches you have mentioned I don't know.
Best Arno

: Hi Arno

: Thanks for the response i think we need to spend some time one this
: subject as i think to most this is new info...

: As i say my serial is earlier than Tag Heuers museum piece and 21
: earlier than Ape (Alex's) and earlier than another one from
: Jaspers customer mine also has the same case as the Tag Heuer
: one....so are you saying all 4 of our Chronomatics including the
: Tag Heuer museum piece are incorrect with certainty...100%?

: By the same reasoning does that mean on Monaco Chronomatics 1571xx
: and 1572xx are correct, if not why?

: This is a very important and frankly a really interesting subject,
: lets spend some time to make sure we all understand what you are
: saying.

: Cheers mate.

: Rich

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE