The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Something with a "Small Town" feel.

Jeff

Thanks for the reply and once again it looks like you and Chuck are ahead of the curve!!

For my two cents worth; I like Ralf's idea of a designated day for the forum to be open as a market place. This would put everyone (dealers included) on a level palying field. For some reason this also has an appealing "nostalgic" feel of everyone gathering together at the same time and place to sell, swap and barter. A type of cyber camaraderie that's missing from the vast 24-7 emptiness of TZ & WN.

The only down side I see is the world-wide lost productivity as everyone spends the same day glued to their conputer at home or in the office. This could create a financial dip that economists will spend years trying to expalin.

Keep us all posted on when you may want to try this because I have an incredible Monaco that I would like to place in a good home.

Best
Mike

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE