The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Agree with Jeff, Mark and Pier..

I love that our passion runs so deep...

As always with this great place we have discussion from all corners of the world.
I agree with Pier that there is something to discuss about there 'Portugese Autavias', but I also agree with Mark and Jeff about 'muddying the waters'.

Pier, I respect you hugely, but bringing in other Heuers - Exotic Autavias, L5100 Siliverstone etc, this confuses matters. I can only put it down to a difference in written language and a passion for the subject. Pier - you are one of the most passionate collectors I know.. and I value your opinion.

But we need to stick to the subject under focus.. the 'Portugese Autavias'.
Problem with written word on a forum is that it tends to be interpreted poorly, especially when language barrier is brought into it.
I look forward to the day when we all meet up over a beer or too, and can have a good night-long talk about these strange and unusual watches!

Maybe we should arrange a relaxed Heuer summit involving good food, friends and good beer.. Pier.. can you suggest somewhere!!?!

Best wishes to all
Stewart
- Heuerville

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE