The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: This One is Also Yours, Right?
In Response To: This One is Also Yours, Right? ()

Yes is my baby!!!
I'm happy that you like it, it seems to be not so common on the vintage market.
I must blame it for my Heuer passion that was putting me in trouble with "strange" models.
But this is 100% genuine and in another forum they told me it is the chrome plated case version therefore the 73321T.
On the wrist is just BEAUTIFUL !!!
Now I fitted it with a Rally (large holes) strap and I'm waiting for a vintage Heuer buckle already ordered. Maybe once "fully equiped" I could share it here on this forum.
Ciao
Giorgio

: Giorgio:

: I believe that this one is also yours, right? Is it a 73321
: (chrome-plated case) or maybe a 73323 (stainless steel case)?

: Nice watch!!

: Jeff

:
:

: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE