The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: What Shall We Do About the Scammers?

Good point, Jeff.

And I wouldn't mind that at all, if I'd want to sell something to you and we wouldn't know each other. That's definitely one of the possible solutions of taking precaution.

So, let's be careful folks, and use our senses. That, as I believe, should make it not mandatory to include pics right away.

Just that nobody gets me wrong please ... of course I appreciate seeing pics too, but I doubt that making them mandatory is all we need or the greatest help.

Trust and sharp senses is what I prefer to go by.

And btw, Jeff, I liked the Carrera you showed on Friday :-)

Cheers from cold Germany, while a good friend of mine in Arizona is enjoying temperatures in the 80s F, or 26 according to Mister Celsius.

Take care, folks,
Olaf

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE