The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re:Bummed & Ripped
In Response To: Re nailed and Bummed ()

-Hi Guys

Well I know why the MK did not put the photos up. Now it seems he dosnt know about our site or how to post photos. But I saw it here!

I guess you could say I finlly did get ripped off on a Heuer. I know I said in another post That thank Gosh it is very unlikly I would be ripped of on a Heuer deal. the seller got ripped off by another and feels he did not know as pre our posts. ; I bought it under the understanding that it was a Heuer that needed a proper case. as you can reAD IT IS ANYTHING BUT hEUER! just the dial and beat up rotor.
I asked that we put it up for sale with a Proper Swiss watch code of ethics and take the best offer and split the differance I paid him for it. He it seems does not want to do any thing.
Oh well

What do you guys think a franken like this is worth 7754 buchered to be a 7750. The story is posted.

I guess the real story is as it always is in todays world you can not even trust folks on a wonderful swiss watch site.
Buyer be where, I have disclosed every thing about this watch , Now What do you guys have to say about the 7754 see the posts Anybody? there.

------------------------------------------------ Hi Crew
: Well its bad, its basically a botched up worst
: Franken I ever saw. Anything thay would of
: made it have value as a 7754 is gone.

: I have sent some photos to M.K. and he can post
: them as I can not, You will see the plate #s
: and you will see the part that is there in
: the 7754 that makes it a hack set, But as
: you will see the peace is broken and is a
: VERY big job to fix. Re: the teck man.
: part#s9433 and photo.
: Thats it for now You guys have any info? I know
: MK and PSB would love to hear it.
: PS the seller who sold this To MK on ebay no
: longer sells under the same name. I wish we
: know who he is.
: Psb

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE