The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Stolen & outrage, calm.

: I had a Beechcraft Calculator for a while until
: it was stolen by USPS. It had the H style
: bracelet thats on some monacos, red heuer
: racing box but with Beechcraft on the lid.

: If anyone finds it please cut the owners hands
: off....gggrrrrrr.

: shaun
-----------------------
, Very sorry to here this ! e should have a stolen area, so we will be alert.

You know every once an awile we all get a little out of hand or bent, because as Z. Zigler said its a cat kicken world,, meaning if something happens bad to us this week buy the time we get home we kick the cat. (just a sayng crew) I am not sticking up or making a excuss for anybodies posts, Then I would be doing the same thing. maybe I am wrong too because the Moderater is the rule maker,Yes? But then we must use the same rules for all, not just Hans and a hand full of others, if one has a ? one should be able to ask.

Just guys take a chill pill. Hans is ausome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and his work speakes for its self and I am sure he could care less if some one asked a simlpe ? as any thing is plausible.

No biggie lets let it rest or set the rules for all. But then there will be ?s we can not ponder.

Tick tock enjoy the peace that watches give us and remember "time is to precious to wast.... on a cheap watch..
Peter

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE