The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: You Have Granted Irrevocable License to Use Ph

:
: you have granted OnTheDash an irrevocable
: license to use your photos. I will remove
: them when and if I see fit to do so, if at
: all.

: collecting and OnTheDash are a hobby . . .
: supposed to be fun, and positive, and
: creative, and about sharing, helping,
: supporting . . . being friends and creating
: a community.

: you want to withdraw from this community, and
: you are free to do so. I will not waste any
: more time responding to your messages --
: e-mail or posted on this forum. I will waste
: the time to remove your photos when and if I
: decide to do so.

: Jeff

:
: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Ok Has anybody read Kav and I are we the only ones that think it was over the top. Now you guys are bring lawyer speak into It.
What about not just ?s but statements made about others that do not ask but STATE that there are bad watch folks that make fakes. I do not know or have even converced with this AMH and not sure if I know if I ever saw a post from them. But come on, fill us in on why you guys both are so up in arms and frankly bumming out your site with this legal stuff in child like ways Na na na. *******It seems to me he also may not be from USA*** "so has real ?s why could we not tell him how nice and important Hans and his wife have been to our comunity." ( I wish I knew how to underline like C. M did. I would underline the above!) why dont you remove it all, if you have personal issues its your site But if this is the way people can turn on you its not fun and who needs it. and I bet nobody wants to come abourd an read it.

I see no crime on this guys post,, just some ?s to quench there curiosity. I have seen on this bourd and I know of others who have had comebacks from PROTIME, There was not a big deal. it happens maybe this AMT poster had sent something to Protime and had a bad experance. That was out of Hans hands.. Come on guys You know it happens.
I am not and have never stated names about bad workmanship unless there real hacks.( and I know 1st hand "1st hand")

I posted some Longines split timers of only 600 ever made, there own Movement. Why and how did I end up with half a dozen for restoration.. Because maybe the US servise repair facility could not do it coreccly and tred sending them to the homeland only to have them disappear ( I read stolen) No names But it happens with the best of them. so it seems one can not ask even a ? Or is there something else going on. My wish is if its personal take it off of here. , No ifs and or buts. Please this was to heavy and Rued and frankly a bit scary with the haveing to hide behind lawyer talk, I personaly do not like that and if all these new web sites have to work like this its a shame and that whats wrong with Ebay. all you get from them is form letters with lawyer speak. and I have over 300 in 2 names and I have 100% feedback so I have no issues with problems just a statment. I hope I have not overstepped my bounds in some folks eyes.
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE