The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
►► As I stated...

Re: Åö Above post is not acceptable Åö Posted By: AMH Date: 2/2/05 23:13 GMT It was a question hence a qmark at the end of the sentence, hence relax !!

Your punctuation does not change your statements. Your post was not acceptable behaviour as specified within the guidelines. Hence it is not up for discussion or debate, period.

Did you ask the seller wheather the watch was delivered from prodrive with the bracelet ?

As I wasn't interested in purchasing the watch, nor am I an eBay policemen, so why would I? Why didn't you ask the seller? You're the one with the question, why didn't you send the seller the same question as you posted here? Since when did this become anyone's responsibility other than yours?

Please remove all AMH pictures from your site !!

Quote (Legal Page): “SUBMISSIONS You hereby grant to OnTheDash the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display all photographs, images, information, suggestions, ideas, graphics, programs, or other information communicated to OnTheDash through this site (together, the "Submission"), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.” ... We'll consider it. Not that we are under any obligation to do so, as you granted us permission as stated on the legal page clearly displayed on this site (and quoted briefly above).

We,ll make our own site with euro heuer specs...

Good luck with that.

I think freedom of q is key,

I believe the guidelines state:
The general public is welcome and encouraged to participate as guests here as long as such participation is maintained within the boundaries of common courtesy, the guidelines of Internet etiquette, and any specific rules and requests of the forum hosts. Any violations--real or perceived--will be addressed as the owner or his authorized helpers see fit.”.

Careless casting of aspersions within your post was not within those boundries and I have stated such.

Hans can answer if he wishes...

Hans hasn't posted here in the past, nor to I expect him to dignify your "queries" with a response. Especally since you provided absolutely _zero_ reason to imply that Hans did anything of the sort you inferred within your post.

Jeff knows where I am coming from !!

Somehow I suspect that Jeff finds your methods and actions as bizarre as I do.

Final message !!

Yup... As I said previously, this is not a topic for discussion or debate.

AMH

Good Luck!

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox

Chronographs, like most finer things in life, only improve with time...

Watch Article Index: http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html,
Watch Links Page: http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/watch.html,
Watch Blog: http://chuckmaddoxwatch.blogspot.com/.

Non-Pasadena Pasadena Stainless 7750

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE