The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Not ignored
In Response To: Third and last time: ()

HI and thanks for a responce I will do it your way if it works:

: PSB,

: I've stated this twice previously, this will be
: the third and last time: Libel is not
: acceptable here. #1 above is not a
: topic for discussion or debate. If you have
: questions, contact me via email .

"All i have stated is there is a lot worse libel stated on this site about other watchmakers." and not by me at all.

: You have ignored my response to Kav and have
: chosen to not contact me via email with your
: questions as I requested. It seems to me
: that you are more interested in prolonging
: this thead than in getting answers to your
: questions.

"VERY incorect" one should never assume. That was not to me it was to KAV. I have asked, I think 3times to pull this off. Was it not me who stated " Time Is To PRECIOUS To Wast" and there is still no real answers as to the heavy handling of this. as there have been much worse slander made about other watchmakers on this site.

: I've stated it three times and Jeff has made
: several very clear posts as well. If you
: don't get the three very simple concepts
: numbered above after the third time I have
: stated them, it's a waste of everyone's time
: to continue to try a fourth, fifth or sixth
: time in the forum. I'm going back to my
: regular tasks. I expect Jeff to do the same.
: Everyone else save you already has.

"Not true" you should see my email box about this. But there smarter then me and do not ask and point out the ?s. I am not doing this because meny have emailed me. I always have done things on my own. and if you read my post (Maybe you did, now I am assuming) maybe because you could not read it.Very SOrry about that really. But my email tells me eveybody has not. Its a shame it got this bad.I agree we should put it to bed and again I say pull it all. but its not my deal.
But I am done too. ( I promise) I have to promice because who knows what I will read next on here or my email box> If I give my word its a done deal. I am done to.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
Can we agree on that?
PSS. How do I take my email address off here.
or is that somthing I can not do.. I do not care that much but It takes me for ever to get normal emails to load let alone the email I got on this. I just think its better if I do not have my info out the public. If I can not its OK.

: Sincerely,
Me too
Peter

:

: -- Chuck

:

:

:

:

:

: Chuck Maddox

: Chronographs, like most finer things
: in life, only improve with time...
: Watch Article Index :
: http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html
: , Watch Links Page :
: http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/watch.html ,
: Watch Blog :
: http://chuckmaddoxwatch.blogspot.com/ .

:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE