The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I really don't know what you want.

LB...

I really don't know what you want.

Your last message is so interspersed with text from previous messages that it's like trying to reconstruct a cow from a hamburger.

I really don't know how the Falklands war has anything to do with the selection of watch bezels. I don't know when rehabilitation of sellers in denial suddenly became my mission in life. I really don't know what Governors and electric chairs have to do with any of this either.

What I do know is that I have spent far more time on these things than really needs to be spent.

My opinion of the seller hasn't changed, not only would I not buy this watch from this seller, I wouldn't buy any watch from this seller, I wouldn't buy watch parts from this seller, in fact I wouldn't buy AIR from elvirab if I was sufficating. I think that should be abundantly clear.

I continue to believe that when you buy something you buy the seller. I know of this seller and I wouldn't buy anything from him.

The only part of your reply that isn't interwined with previous posts is parts below in bold text:

PS your suggestion about research on my part does not require an answer does it?

No, it doesn't require any answer. All I suggested was doing a forum search on elvirab or fake and read the resulting messages. That's the only search I suggested. I figured that would be enough. I know better now.

But let's move on. Trust me, I really do have better things to do this weekend than go another 3 rounds about any of this.

You should read the posting more , and cut and paste less !

Likewise. I'm sure.

Now was a nice bit of fun ! Wasn't it !!

I'm glad this has been fun for someone. For me it's been a growing hole into which I've been pouring time into.

Can we move on? Please?

-- Chuck

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE